Pages

Monday 16 September 2019

My Best Weekend

My best weekend
In the weekends we were getting ready to go to my nana's  house to build her a kitchen. After getting ready we had breakfast then we started to put the tools in the car. Next we were all going to get  into the car but my dad said to my mum that she had to follow from behind but my mum didn’t want to so she decided to stay home. When my mum decided to stay home, we had to stay home to but we didn't want to stay home because it would be boring so my mum called  aunty and asked her if we could meet up at GI. while calling my aunty my mum told me to clean the house so when we come back we don't have to clean it so i did. Then my mum got ready and put everything into the car and then we left. After that me my mum and sisters made it to  GI the only one who hadn't made it yet was my aunty so we just had to wait a while. After waiting for a few minutes we saw her coming and waited for her to come to us. After that we went shopping. Then we went to Pizza Hut and ate. After that we went to church and played there. After a really long day we went home and had a sleep. The next day we went to church. At church we did a lot of fun stuff we did activities went to eat the played. After all those thing we went to the shops to buy some food then came back to eat it. After eating again we went to play. After going to church we went home and Cleaned up had dinner and went to bed


No comments:

Post a Comment