Pages

Monday 14 October 2019

My holidays

My holidays 

Intro:  In my holiday it was fun and boring at the same time because all we did in the holiday stayed home and watched TV the fun bit was when we got to go out of the house and have fun and also when it was my sisters birthday because we got a new pool.

Body : First we stayed home and cleaned the house. Then we had to do work outside like digging , mowing the lawns and putting the pool up. After all that hard work we had a break , went for a shower then waited for the pool to be filled so that we could turn the hose off. After waiting for a long time the pool was filled and then we turned the hose off.

Next  we went to church and talked about  baptising. I was so excited for the day when you get baptised that I wanted to get baptised but i wasn't excited because I knew that we would have to  go on stage and say what does baptised mean so I did not want to get baptised after talking about it we went to sunday school and do some activities.

Thirdly, we went to the park to play , then we went to the shops to get a snack after that  we came back from the shops to the park and had little play then went home. When we got home my mum had to change because we were going to go out to the night market to go eat. Then we went to kmart and bought some stuff like lollies , chocolate and some clothes for church.

Con:  I loved my holiday so much and sometimes hated  but it was a really fun time and a boring time for me during the holidays

No comments:

Post a Comment