Pages

Tuesday 20 October 2020

Technology Hard Materials

 In hard materials we had to complete our designs and finish any work in the workbook that we haven't done. First I had to get my box that had my design, soft pad, M.D.F, and sandpapers in it. After that I had to sand my design with a 800 grit of sandpaper until it was kind of shiny. Next I used a 1200 grit of sandpaper to sand my design. For a while I decided to take a rest, after resting I had to get back to work, I almost completed sandpapering my design but was tired of it and didn't want to do the rest so I decided to do my work book instead. In my work book I completed page one, two, three, and four but page four took part of the whole lesson because I had to write down all the things that we did in all of our lessons step by step also all the tools I used and how much time it took for me to do it. But at that moment when I finished page four I was relieved because I finished it right before the bell rang.  



No comments:

Post a Comment