Pages

Tuesday 29 June 2021

Bubble Science Technology

 Today our topic was about bubble science. First we had to fill 125ml of water into a 250ml beaker. Next we had to put 5g of sugar into a petri-dish and weigh it onto the weighing machine. After that we had to pour the sugar into the beaker and stir it until all the sugar was dissolved. When the sugar was dissolved we had to add 3 ml of  glycerol and 10 ml of detergent and stir it slowly. Once we've finished that we had to make a bubble wand. After a while Mrs Sharma gave us some straws to blow the bubbles with. The first challenge for us was to make a caterpillar then a carousel and then a cube. When we finished that it was time to go back to school.

Here is a doc of my Bubble Science






3 comments:

  1. Malo e lelei Luisa. This blog post is very interesting because you explain everything you've done in Tech and also wrote down some difficult and new words. How many bubbles did you blow? I like bubbles and I think that bubbles is a good toy to play with when you're feeling down. Brilliant work.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hola Milika. In the first challenge I blew 2-3 bubbles, In the second one I blew 2, and in the third one I blew 7. Have an awesome day :) Adios

      Delete
  2. Kia Ora Luisa

    I enjoyed reading your post today. I just finished reading another post from Hevaha who is also in your class, and I want to ask the same question. Do you know why bubbles are round/sphere? I like blowing bubbles when I have the chance. I will be back to read more of your posts, Nga Mihi.

    ReplyDelete