Pages

Tuesday 27 July 2021

Technology Science (Acids and Bases)

First Mrs Sharma (our teacher) poured some liquid into a well plate and gave us 10 red litmus papers and 10 blue litmus papers. Next we had to make a table and list down all the liquids that we were going to use. After that we dipped each litmus paper into each liquid to see if it was acid, base, or neutral. When we finished that it was time to pack up and go back to school.

Here is a doc with a lot of information on what we did.

 








1 comment:

  1. Kia Ora Luisa

    I like reading your blog posts, today it was a bit hard to read because of the font but I managed to. I like how you make videos even if it is showing the method, I can’t do that because I don’t have screencastify. Did you enjoy today's class? I will be back to read more, Bye.

    ReplyDelete